- NewKernel: How do I run a newer kernel under coLinux ? - UML
- Configuration XML format and some Example User Configs to learn from others
- Adding a swap partition to co Linux
- CD/DVD drives in co Linux: access Windows CD/DVD drives
- Partitions: access Windows partitions
- CofsDevice: access Windows files/directories
- Running as a Service: and how to run two coLinux instances at the same time.
- Injecting data into coLinux through coLinux block devices without a running network - fast and easy !
- Sound support in coLinux
- Administration Tools
- Keyboard layouts
- Installation out of the box: Full Linux installations with coLinux under the hoot
- Easy way to port native/vm distro to coLinux
- Network Reference: Includes information on slirp
- configuring ssh: Telnet to your new toy and enjoy a real keyboard
- Accessing Windows Drives With Samba
- ManagingSeveralNetworks by using boot parameters
- Cellphone_Internet_connection with GPRS/EDGE and (standard) over the air Dial-up
Graphical Interface (X Servers) Edit
- Cygwin X Server: Cygwin to the rescue yet again!
- Vnc, Graphical Interface to CoLinux
- X with coLinux and VNC: Use graphical applications in coLinux and display them in Windows
- Colinux and NoMachine NX Faster displays than VNC!
- Xming and putty X11 forwarding with putty
Others (currently unsorted) Edit
- Building coLinux from source: explaining the required build environment and tools
- Install notes for building monotone: the source control system coLinux uses
- Howto compile and running coLinux under Linux
- Converting distributions to coLinux
- Installing PostgreSQL on coLinux
- Accessing native RAID and LVM partitions from coLinux
- How to escape the 2gb file size limit of fat32 using raid
- How to expand the size of the root partition
- How to create more block devices: if you're running out of /dev/cobd devices
- How to access a broken or unbootable image: boot another coLinux and mount and repair the image
- Installing Windows XP Pro
- Project Heresy -or- Installing a VMware virtual machine
- UserLinux: some notes on a try to make User Linux installer (Debian based) work under coLinux
- Reaching the Internet with coLinux without using ICS or bridged networking
- Sample configuration from users for users
- Common Dilemmas: What type of configuration should use, if exist various?
- Colinux for cybercafes: Using colinux for secure browsing in insecure internet cafes
- Portable Gentoo 2008: Create a Gentoo 2008 installation similar to Portable Ubuntu
- Install coLinux and Debian on Windows XP-Pro 2008-2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.