How to build coLinux from the sources.
- Re-Write of building.txt (from 0.8.0 source)
- Building coLinux 0.8.0 with GCC 4.2.0
- A kernel .config with almost all features enabled
- Cygwin cross compilation toolchain
- Complete build environment on Linux
- Creating a packaging environment on Windows
- CoLinux related graphics. Icons and other desktop graphics resources
- Debian 126.96.36.199 with sctp builtin. An example how to build a custum kernel.
- Use slax 6.1.2 to build colinux that can boot slax. About building custum kernel, aufs, squashfs+lzma, initrd.
- Dashboard for developing a 64 bit coLinux. Lot of thing are todo, before we can run on 64 bit Windows.
- OSXPort. Port coLinux to OSX (Leopard 10.5) for Intel only CPUs
- Debugging Daemons with gdb under Windows
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.